Tuesday, December 7, 2010

~ On The Wings Of Eagles Christmas In Africa ~




In the heart of Africa this majestic Fisher Eagle rests after
his flight ... how powerful this beauty as he brings you the
most precious story of the celebration of Christmas at the
orphanage in Kalomo, Africa


















Some wee missionary children preparing the
celebration for the birth of Jesus ...












What a gift for Jesus ... a smiley face of
sweetness for our babe on His birth,
prepared for Him with the hands of His
precious children ...













The children put together some Christmas
projects sent over by a church ...













The gathering of the children anticipating the
Christmas party celebration ...













Gathering of His flock to hear His word &
love @ Kalomo PWC














As you prepare to celebrate the most beautiful 'BIRTH'day of the year, I leave you with this ~ without Jesus, there is nothing.


























5 comments:

  1. Ahh, what a darling group of children. How sweet they are preparing for His birthday. So love that awesome eagle.

    Christmas joy & blessings ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Dottie Sweetie...
    Oh I love the Eagle. Is he not gorgeous as he guards and watches over all?

    Now those little faces are precious. You can just feel the excitement in them, as they wait for the big celebration. (I love the precious cake that the missionary children helped decorate. It is gorgeous.)

    And I really love the kitchen. Now that is something else. I don't think I could cook to well in that one. I can't even build a fire for gosh sakes.

    Oh thank you for sharing sweetie. What a beautiful share. Yes, Jesus is the reason for this Season. Let's put Christ back in Christmas this year. No more Happy Holidays, instead go back to saying, "Merry Christmas." I hated it last year when the clerks would say Happy Holidays. I would just come right back with Merry Christmas.

    Many hugs sweetie. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the beautiful and up-lifting words.I am so excited about my trip to the mission & orphanage next month, where I will meet those beautiful children.
    I'm just a little sad that I won't be able to celebrate
    Christmas with them. They so love the Lord and know it's His birthday ! They are so happy!!
    Merry Christmas to you!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so interesting The cake is so nice When my children where little we always made a birthday cake. Merry Christmas Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dottie, you are a new blogger and I am an old blogger:) It is one of the best things I do with any extra time I have! I have met sooooo many wonderful friends thru my blog that will truly be my friends for life! I hope you have the same experience!

    It sounds like you are doing the Lord's work and I admire you for that! I can't wait to hear all about your journeys!

    Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete